Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Artwork...


First new art for 2010, woo hoo!

Approx. 10"x17" on Canson 65lb sketch paper, 2H and HB pencils and lots of erasing.

The model is my friend Rachel, who appeared once before in my artwork last year as my pretty little "Quazelfly"

I knew I'd want to draw her again someday and, well, here she is!

This is just a study and will end up being done in color pencil with some sort of b/g and possibly other figures as well. This is one of the best likenesses I've done to date (yeah, she's really THAT cute!) so I really hope I can repeat that success when I get to work on the color version.


Many thanks to Rachel for her generosity and enthusiasm to become a part of my art once again!


4 comments:

Seleus said...

So lovely and a hot body! wow nice artman :D

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you would post some new art soon! Yay! :)

Ginger Ingenue said...

Good job!

...

I like her boots.

...

Ever draw girls from photographs?

Victoria Petro said...

Nice work!!! You love those shiny boots...lol! by the way Lucy is going to be a mama! Also ck out my place!
love ya bro